Sunday, October 4, 2009

More good news!





Today we drove back to Perth to deliver 2 more pieces for the "Strange and Beautiful" show; that makes 7 contributions from me.  Eight other artists have been chosen to participate and I had an opportunity to see some of the very impressive work Lisa Brown (gallery owner) was getting ready to mount. 

When I got home I had a phone message with more good news.  Last week I  submitted 3 pieces to the FOCUS ART (Eastern Ontario Visual Arts Association) Juried Show in Cornwall.  All 3 were accepted!  More about that later...

I think maybe I should buy a lottery ticket!

2 comments:

Silverbear said...

This is all wonderful news Hennie!I am emailing all of my friends to notify them of your shows. Please keep the good news coming. You're on a roll!!!!!
You might want to consider arts grants which might be available to help fund your new career.

Anonymous said...

Hi Hennie,
That's great news about getting into the FOCUS ART. I hope your opening reception at the Tay River Gallery goes well. (Sorry I will not be able to go, it is on the same day as the studio tour, so have to stay home and mind the stand! ha ha.)